Thursday, March 16, 2006

Birds, Lizards And Ants, I Hate Them!!!

This is not a very good year for me I think. I've just been having bad luck and more of it coming my way.

Just a few weeks after CNY and the house finally cleaned, stupid birds flew in through the kitchen window for a feast. Sudahlah eat all of Erin's pears lying on the dining, they had to eat and shit at the same place! *rolls eyes and clench fists* Shit until the whole floor, chairs, dining table and window ledge also full of it. Anyone who wants to admire the shit pictures I took can refer to Erin's blog. I don't wanna repeat ourselves.

Birds aside.

I saw some ants in my room on the way out today. So I thought, better clean up. As I was using some magic clean thing to sweep the floor, I lifted my multi-purpose plug, and guess what I saw? I could've just screamed and brought the place down. It was a dead baby lizard covered with mountain of ants. *EEeewww!!!*

Sprayed the Shieldtox like there is no tomorrow.

Then I cleaned my room with the picture still clear in mind. Every little tiny thing I saw in my room looked like an ant to me. *ish* These ants are little pests. Like magic too I tell you. I crush one and the coast looks clear. Then before you know it, there is another friend of the late one crawling around the white tiles. Damn. Crush again. You look left, you look right, Shit! There's a few more. Arrrrggghhh~

I hate the feeling of having creepy crawlies in my house, yet alone in my bedroom. How? How am I gonna sleep tonight? I hate those things...I just hate them for making me miserable....

No comments:

Post a Comment