Saturday, March 04, 2006

Sushi Me!

Never had I felt a love so deep for sushi before. So I thought I'd declare that love for sushi, so everyone knows and hopefully can feel the amount of love I have for sushi. ^.^\/

I went Genki with Mandy today. So happy. Because of sushi and someone to accompany me. I have been eating sushi quite often. But nobody knows, cause I eat alone. I think if people knew I ate it so often, they'll ask me to move to Japan.

I love sushi. Did I say that already?

Anyway, just give me the sushi and I'll love you. Pack it like the Japanese people do and I'll love you forever!

I love sushi.

*Drools*

6 comments:

  1. Anonymous2:00 AM

    sushi? o_O

    bleargh, that's not the only great japanese import.

    *wink wink*

    :P

    -julianzz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't say it was the ONLY great Japanese import. It is ONE of the great imports. :P

    And Nemo is probably dead by now David. Let it go...just let it go...

    ReplyDelete
  3. i saw nemo eggs being sold at Giant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let it go...Let it go... *shakes head*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nemo had kids? :|

    ReplyDelete