Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Shopping Gone Wrong

Went to Orchard today. My intentions were to check out the new iPod and buy myself a decent bag. iPod tak jadi, decent bag tak jadi, in short, shopping tak jadi.

My shopping mood was also happily killed by both my housemates. Thank you so much. -.-'''

I know I'm not a dressy person, but doesn't mean I can't be looking at trend setting clothes and stuff. Sometimes people just confuse me. They advice me to change my dressing style and dress more 'stylo-mylo', but then when I put on certain stuff, they say I have no attitude whatsoever to carry out the dressing.

Hello? Like I-told-you-so. I already mentioned many times I like to wear my t-shirt, jeans and shoes. I'm just stepping out of my comfort zone to try out new stuff and I get negative feedback on not looking right and picking out the wrong stuff. I'm trying my best ok. At least I don't wear clothes like a dinosaur. Some positive advice would help. How do you think I'll ever want to try out new things again? *ish*

I think I'll just be my old self and stay in my own shell. Don't nag me about not dressing up if you are going to say I don't have 'D' attitude to carry the style. I have style. My style is called simple. So there!

*This blog entry is not to get back at anyone. I just needed to vent out the frustration on my failed shopping venture. Thank you for your audience.*

5 comments:

  1. boo, iPOD sucks :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ipod is a fashion accessory la :P

    Go get a normal MP3 player also can dy ler, overpriced stuff.

    I bet the japanese are behind it somehow.

    w00t~

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah we know, it's just that why bother talking about a moot issue? if you're comfortable with the way you dress, why give a shit about what others say?

    The phrase 'suit yourself' means, do it for yourself and no one can't do jackshit to affect your decision.

    So learn how to 'suit yourself'.

    must learn to be more deviant like the both of us (ok maybe i speak for myself) :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Be deviant or freak, or weird, or wacky, or kooky, or funny, or crazy... like me :p

    ReplyDelete