Sunday, December 24, 2006

Happy Christmas Ho Ho Ho...

Yah right...

Happy Christmas indeed.

I'm nursing a flu, cough and headache. Suppose to have Mandy home (at least) for Christmas, but she got called up for work, so now I'm all alone.

Just had cup noodles. Its raining, and I'm feeling too sick to go out last minute shopping.

How much more pathetic can my Christmas be?

Ho Ho Ho *cough cough*

Oh well...if I can't have a happy one...at least I hope my family and friends do...

Merry Christmas to all! Hope everyone parties on my behalf!

2 comments:

  1. seen the doc? betta now? report sick? anyway, hope u get well soon coz i need to pass u ur christmas pressie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see the doctor. I took some of my medication from last time. I'm better now...thanx for asking...

    I also got ur christmas prezzie! too big to put in ur box...pass to u soon~

    ReplyDelete