Saturday, December 30, 2006

Sending Off 2006

I'm in a rush actually. Going for work. So, I'll just briefly send off 2006.

I won't be around for the countdown...again...

Ya. It kinda sucks. Cause I never ever get to usher in the new year properly (at least not for the past two years). I only always come back in time to start living the new year. Oh well...things can't always go your way.

Anyway, 2006 has been full of sweet and bitter things for me. Some things I wished I could turn back time to repair, and some others I wished it had happened earlier. Work has been gradually improving for me. Family....well that....could be better....

What ever it is, I'm thankful for the friends I made this year. Thankful for knowing them better. Thankful for seeing some people's true colours too. I'm just glad I have them around and can turn to them for better or for worse.

Here's wishing everyone a better year ahead~ *Raise glasses* Cling* Drink up*

No comments:

Post a Comment