Thursday, January 03, 2008

DAY ONE - The White Box

I didn't write about the blue box yesterday. It was my first gift to open while YOU are away. Contains super nice blue color danggling earrings. I super like it.

Today, I get to open the white box. So 'kan cheong'. I was jiggling the box, trying to hear what was inside. The purple ribbons were neatly tied in doubles. So pretty, it took me awhile to untie it. I totally couldn't guess what was in it. Then I took the lid away and uncovered another wrapper with Chanel ribbon on it. Chanel - Chance. Absolutely love it. *Super big smiley face*

Now my room lingers of that perfume smell. *MMmmmm* Nice smelling room. I'm gonna sleep so well tonight. I know it.

I'm left with one last gift. I'm practicing my patience....

No comments:

Post a Comment