Friday, January 04, 2008

DAY TWO - The Wrong Stop

Was super lazy today. Didn't wanna go anywhere. But I had to get bus tickets and send some belated Christmas gifts to my aunt's place. It rained. Spoilt the mood or what was left of it to go out.

When leaving Novena, thought I'd be adventureous and take a bus ride to Tampines. I had no idea how long the journey, or where to stop exactly, but I just got on the bus. It took about more than an hour to get to Tampines area. I kept looking out to see where we were going. Thought it might stop somewhere near my aunt's place. It didn't. And I ended up in Pasir Ris, taking the MRT back to Tampines to take another bus to my aunt's. Freaking whole journey took me 2 hours. I almost puked.

Got stuck there for dinner.

I make bad transportation decisions when I'm not with YOU. *Sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment