Sunday, November 30, 2008

Jet-Lagging...

Two days is not sufficient for a normal being to recover from jet lag.

I'm just back from Frankfurt and New York. My body has been working like totally opposite since Friday. I started to feel hungry during the late night which is the approximate timing I have my breakfast overseas. Sucks to the max....

I'm so tired on Friday, I slept almost instantly. But I had probably too long a rest during the day time, and Saturday saw me staring into the dark until almost 4am in the morning. Now I've gotta just gather all my tiredness and put myself to bed cause I'm expected to wake up at 3.40am for work. You would think its gonna be alright, since I get to sleep later in the day when I supposedly come back from work. But no. I think that would only further screw up my sleeping pattern cause I'm due for morning shift again on Tuesday.

Sigh~ Life is tough...*shakes head*

No comments:

Post a Comment