Monday, December 01, 2008

Blog Surfing...

Sometimes, when I feel in need to have some sort of human connection or gather some life inspiration or just wanna find a reason to bitch about people or just purely look at interesting photographing skills, I blog surf.

Sometimes, when I'm back in KL, I would randomly click on my sister's usual dose of blog sites. She found me reading some blogs when I was back in KL last month and introduced me to her current favourite one, www.quaintly.net. Written by a young girl who is nick named 'Pink Pau' and has a 'Martian' for a boyfriend. Surprisingly mature for her very young age.

I was in a lousy mood earlier today, cause I couldn't cheer my grouchy boyfriend and knowing that he was inadvertly forced to swap shifts with his colleague without his knowledge and thus causing us to lose our dinner date together. Now we can only squeeze in a supper date before he sends me home in a rush so we can both get enough rest for work tomorrow. *focus* I almost forgot why I was typing this paragraph. Okay. It was because I was feeling lousy I submitted to reading KarenCheng, which Nic thinks I stalk all the time (but she had no new updates at the moment), and I suddenly remembered this 'Pink Pau'.

I browsed through some of her entries, amazed with how precise she describes every thought and every feeling. Reminds me of the first few times when I was reading Nic's blog. I like those kinda writing. Reminds me of how much I secretly love to write and how much I miss reading materials that tugs at your heart, messes with your mind and just makes you think.

There are so many things that I can relate to through her different rantings. There are many things that I'm reminded of when reading certain blog entries. It creates this emotional bubble which bursts when you snap out of that moment, knowing that you are reading something belonging to someone else's personal life. But yet it felt familiar and sometimes real to you.

I don't quite know what I'm getting at through this entry. But I think I just found another blog to stalk....*smiles*

Now I feel all good again...ready to give it another try to cheer up a grumpy Nic. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment