Friday, December 26, 2008

Season's Greetings~


Merry Christmas...


I had a crazy Christmas eve celebration with Mandy and Erin. Ended up baby-sitting them after they downed like 5 different shots. Super hard to handle two girlies who were wasted to the maximum!


Lucky for me...I had a quieter Christmas day though. My first time actually celebrating with Nic. After the whole christmas eve commotion, I slept through most of the whole day. Nic was clever enough to make reservations for dinner at this restaurant called Esmirada in Orchard.



Esmirada


It was superb. The best Christmas dine out ever! The ambience was especially nice. I couldn't resist opening a bottle of champagne when the waiters told us about a promotional discount. But half a glass was all I could take and Nic had about 3 glasses. They were nice enough to wrap the bottle up for us to take away the rest of it.



We had the special Esmirada House Salad and their famous Garlic Bread for starters. It was quite a big portion and we particularly liked the bread. Nic ordered a paella dish for main and I choosed mussels with a french cream sauce. The paella wasn't anything to shout about and the mussels I thought, was a little too salty. But we had the longest dinner ever. Sitting there just slowly munching our dinner, at our own pace and sipping some champagne occasionally. So posh....


I had a whole Tiramisu to myself after dinner. Talk about being greedy...


Its so nice to be able to spend some quality time with Nic over Christmas.


Thank you for dinner sayang~

No comments:

Post a Comment