Monday, January 05, 2009

Look Around You...

I was just lazing around in bed, waiting for my red nails to dry...

I looked around my room and realised the number of things I meant to do but haven't gotten to it yet. There are specks of dust to be wiped off, there are clothes to be re-arranged, there are things to be organized, junk to be thrown out...yes my room is kinda in a mess. I wonder how am I gonna move these things back to KL when I really move out for good. And to think that I came here only with a medium sized luggage bag.

My digital photo frame is playing on its auto mode (and YOU say I don't use it). The photos have all been jumbled up in sequence since the last time Nic added some new pictures to it. I prefer it to be sequence cause it has some meaning to it. Photos bring back so many memories doesn't it? Reminds me of my initial stepping into a relationship with Nic. Reminds me of my Phuket holiday with the weirdest group combination. Reminds me of my much missed family times.

Outside my room was my housemate, Mandy. Sitting in the living room, channel surfing and occasionally walking into her room, web surfing on her laptop. At least, that is what I see and assume. Its weird how a person I've been living with for the past four years can be so distant at times...at most times...

Oh crap...I just realised the time too...its 11.30PM...I'm way past my promised bedtime. Sorry YOU. I got carried away...

Goodnite...

3 comments:

  1. hueyming.......it's been long long time...i can't remember how long i didn't read your blog liao. i just read some of the articles and don't know why, i just feel happy for you, happy happy happy~

    ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous5:27 PM

    i'm so happy for you too! this nic fella must be great. you are so lucky.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeemai...I've missed you! Haven't seen you in half a year.. Thank you for being happy for me! Cu soon!

    ReplyDelete