Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Toxic Friends

Just end of last year, I came across an article in a magazine listing out types of toxic friends people may have in life. There were a few catogeries which I can barely recall, but it compromised some that were jealous, some that had negative emotions, some that backstabbed and a few others. In short, friends that were not exactly healthy for us, mentally and emotionally, were classified as toxic friends. The article even had a column on how you should get rid of those with extreme tendencies of being toxic.

Before I came across that article, I've always had a different perception to what a toxic friend meant. Mainly because Nic told me he has a toxic friend. What they do is, they share all their toxic in life. All the crappy emotions and crappy moments. Basically crappy talk, dishing out all the toxic they felt towards their life. This toxic friend was there to listen out all the crap and they would help each other heal, motivate one another to carry on with life.

Toxic.

One word, two ways to be used.

I know for sure what kinda toxic friends I have. God help me please if I die of intoxication...

No comments:

Post a Comment