Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Being Angry

For a moment today, I was thinking about how many people I've actually been angry with my whole life. I'm not talking about those small spams of angry feeling you get when customer service sucks, I'm not talking about the feeling you get when you don't get what you want, I'm talking about angry anger...like those that make you think bad thoughts and feel like doing bad things just to get even kind.

I don't think I've been angry many times or with many people. Its difficult. Yeah sure I've had some moments when the angry period boiled longer and some which had me reacting to it. Those felt real and never ending. It takes time, and a clear mind to sort things out. But I like that it goes away. Eventually.

I feel like I'm at peace today. (No I didn't do yoga)

I've been writing sad-angry-posts recently. Everyone's worried. Thinking that I might actually permanently BE this person. I think I wanna put all that angry-ness past me today. I want to rest well. I want to stay young. I want to be happy again.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:20 PM

    Ming, I think I've fallen in love with you yesterday coz you look so sexy =p

    ReplyDelete