Monday, March 30, 2009

Congratulations to Newlyweds Mr. & Mrs. Chong~


The happy couple Mr. & Mrs. Chong...


Last weekend, Nic and I went back to KL to attend my friend's wedding. We had the best-est time ever!

I've met Karen from secondary school and TC through some friends from LEO club functions. Even though I've been classmates with Karen, but we've never been close in school. It was only after our good friends left for studies in Australia, that we started spending more time together. As for TC, we always meet up with the same group of friends (with Karen inclusive) for more than 8 years now.

I'm so happy when I first heard they got together. And even happier to hear that they were getting married. I'm glad to have been able to join them when Karen was choosing her bridal gown. I'm glad that I made it for both their wedding ceremony and dinner.

It was the most overwhelming experience.

Knowing the wedding was going to take place was a totally different feeling to when it actually happen. From the moment I see Karen and TC in their gown and suit respectively, to the moment they were exchanging rings, the tea ceremony, and the wedding march in...it was so overwhelming.

All in all, everything was super.

I truly thank you, Karen & TC for inviting us to share the memorable day with you all. We enjoyed ourselves very much during the weekend.

Best wishes once again...and cheers to good life~

No comments:

Post a Comment