Friday, May 15, 2009

I've been thinking...

I'm suppose to be napping so I won't be zombie like at work tonight. But a phone call woke me up and now I can't fall back into sleep. My brains have been non-stop thinking and thinking even when I was just lazing in bed earlier on.

Sometimes I hate being the eldest in my family. The responsibility lies on you whether you like it or not. I'm tired. But I love my family. I want everyone to come together, good times or bad. I want everyone to have an open communication, so we won't have to go through big drama arguments everyday. I want so badly so many things to be good...God must think I'm selfish.

In another 2 months and I'll pass the 5 year mark of working in Singapore. What happened to 'I will quit after the 2 years bond'? What happened to 'I'm looking for a new job' (one and half years ago) ? What happened to being decisive and wanting to do new things for that matter? I'm afraid I'm sinking into the comfort zone. I'm really afraid. No kidding. I need to pull myself out of it...

I don't think I finished anything I started since the beginning of the year. What has happened to me?

I want a holiday badly. Can the holiday please come and look for me?

No comments:

Post a Comment