Saturday, July 01, 2006

Life Without Blogging...

I haven't exactly been around recently. Even if I was, half of the time I'm out and about or trying to catch up with some stuff at home. My computer has also been away from me the past week.

I can't really recall life for the last week. Probably nothing much happening, so nothing much to remember. So, life without blogging...

wasn't so bad for me...

Anyway, I took a bus home just now. Half of the journey was disturbing. I say, parents should never ever quarrel in front of their kids, yet alone in public! This couple was going on and on about how to renovate or paint their house. Then daddy brings up the topic about World Cup and tells his son that he's excited to be watching it. Daddy tells son to watch it with him. Then mommy starts nagging about how kids under ten years old should be asleep before twelve midnight. Son looks grouchy. Mommy and daddy go on about who's right and who's wrong...yadda yadda yadda...

Stupid adults! Poor kid...*shakes head*

I really think quarelling between couples should be done behind closed doors. Its not fair to humiliate one another in public. So wrong. So so so wrong...

1 comment:

  1. Stupid parents; therefore they do not know when to stop embarassing thier kids!

    ReplyDelete