Monday, July 24, 2006

On the Cold War

Just before leaving for my trip to Osaka, Mandy, Erin and I had a talk about our moving out condition. We were looking for a new place with bigger space, but in vain. The market price for rental just went up and things were not in our favour since there was a great demand but no supply for places out for rent.

So, we had a discussion about staying on and renewing our contract and finding a new housemate because Erin wanted to move out regardless. From discussion, some tension built up and before I know it, it became some sort of confrontation and argument.

I woke up from my nap, groggy...yet to pack my luggage for the trip...still guilty for not attending the funeral...and the cold war started. I just couldn't take the pressure and had to break down. I hate arguments especially if I'm involved in it.

That day, minimal conversation was carried out after the 'discussion'. It felt awfully weird...it still does...

No comments:

Post a Comment