Thursday, September 07, 2006

*Panic*

Really thought I lost my thumbdrive for good. Couldn't find it when I was leaving for KL. Then yesterday night when I came back, started searching again. My room is really freaking messy. I used to be more organized. If not organized, at least a motivated organizer. The mess in my room contributed to a hard time looking for my thumbdrive. No sign of it...

This morning I tried again. Looked in at all the possible places I might've left it. I double checked all my bag compartments and.... guess what? I finally found it in one of my pouch, the one which carries all my hp charger and usb cables. I brought that pouch all the way from Singapore to KL to Singapore again thinking that I've lost my thumbdrive. Brilliant isn't it?

I've totally lost it....My memory that is....

3 comments:

  1. congrats cause you found what you were looking for .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous4:47 PM

    first can't stand coldness...
    now memory loss !!
    see all ur side effects of drugs ?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Drugs are suppose to make u stronger. I'm not getting any stronger...so I'm NOT on drugs u idiot! :P

    ReplyDelete