Sunday, September 10, 2006

Some Motto...

Was chatting with a guy friend on MSN messenger, just a while ago. Have not seen him for over a year. He asked me the normal, how is life, how is work, and then how is love...

When I told him I am still unattached, he actually typed out the words R-E-M-A-R-K-A-B-L-E.

Great. Another person who thinks I am some problem persona that is why I am still single. Just what I needed *Rolls eyes*


He went on to question me if I was confused with my sexuality or gender. He mentioned maybe I was looking for too much in a person....yadda yadda yadda. He even went to the extent of telling me that I am exactly like one of his girl friend and how she is doomed, cause she always has no feelings for the guys who are after her.

So, all these I know...what about a solution?

Then, he shares with me, a brilliant motto that he lives by...

"Dont find someone you can live with, find someone you cant live without"

Wahh....so deep...but true...

But I am not suppose to find...remember? Cause if I force these things, it will not come...so how?

5 comments:

  1. Anonymous4:50 PM

    just wait patiently...
    i know u've been waiting for like...many years !!
    so just wait for another few more years...
    i'm sure he will come along soon !!
    good luck !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luck is not always on my side.
    Wait lor...wat else can I do? Wait long long lor...

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahahaha, huey ming, honestly, i dont think i cant live without him...so, maybe it's not him ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahahaha, huey ming, honestly, i dont think i cant live without him...so, maybe it's not him ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. YeeMai...Good Luck to you is all I can say at this point! ;P

    ReplyDelete