Monday, February 18, 2008

Holiday Hangover...

Jimbaran Beach

Two weeks of holiday last month. The longest I've had in years. I'm still trying to get used to going back to work. Packing and unpacking lifestyle again. *sigh*

But...while I still have my holiday fresh in memory...I want to note it down...

I had a swell time meeting up with Nic's friends and my friends. Home with family was good too. Miss those times...

Bali was lovley. The first night was abit restless. We checked in pretty late and it didn't help that our room requirements were not met, the air conditioning was spoilt and mozzies were flying everywhere. But we went for a jam-packed day of sight seeing and souveniour purchasing the following day. Super tiring but fun.

The third day was rest and relax. We had a whole lot of pampering, from massages to steam bath to jaccuzi to floral bath and manicure and pedicure. I still can't believe that we went para-sailing. Breath-taking looking at the sea from above. For dinner, we went to a place called Warung Sate which carries the same menu as Bumbu Bali restaurant. We ate till we were so full, we almost couldn't move. *happy sigh*

One of the best moments were when we were at the beach after dinner. Just singing along to songs from the beach bar and staring at the starry sky. *another happy sigh*


Going home

I SO want another holiday. Do YOU want to join me?

1 comment: