Sunday, February 03, 2008

Extremely Lazy Day...

Its been awhile since I got to stay home the whole day. My sleeping hours has been crazy the past few weeks. I've been programmed by Nic to sleep like a normal human being (sleep before 12am and wake up by 9am), but due to the long holiday, I had and no transition what so ever back to work, my body works are struggling to adjust to the cruel environment. Even when I sleep way past 2am now, I still find myself waking up at 8.30am.

Finally, today, I get to laze around for abit. Woke up, had brunch, watch 3 episodes of 'My so called life', had a 3 hour nap, watch 'Serendipity' and had pizza for dinner. Typical bummer lifestlye. Ain't life just sweet if we could do that like everyday?

I've got work tomorrow, early morning. I've gotta go to sleep soon and wake up at 3am to a life that isn't all about watching dramas, napping and pizza. Oh well, so much for reality...

1 comment:

  1. haha... i get to do that till the 8 feb. I am lazing everyday... don't know what to do but i just lay here.. trying to do something haha,...

    ReplyDelete