Wednesday, February 20, 2008

How Much Have I Changed?

I used to ask my friends this question every once in awhile. Like maybe when I go through a transition or different phase in life.

Since I've been working in Singapore for coming four years, I haven't actually gave it much thought. Initially when I moved, I suppose I did, but now...

How much have I changed?

Left home for what I thought would be 2 years. But now I'm at 4 and still surviving.
From sticking to only my housemates, I made new friends from colleagues.
Being anti-social all the time, but took a chance with YOU.
Only had jeans, bermudas and t-shirts in my wardrobe, now its overspilling with dresses and some others.
From being bullied at work all the time, now I can stand up for myself when I have to.
Hated showering so much, but now I feel icky when YOU tell me YOU haven't showered.

Life should be different from over the years, don't you think? It only goes to prove how much you have progressed and learnt from time and others.

I'm happy right now....and that's whats most important...

5 comments:

  1. You mean you were so dirty last time? And I was your housemate??? EEEWWWWWWWWWW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous9:01 AM

    you missed out a couple of things, but i dont think its advisable to post it up here for everyone to read...how?

    Muacks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. mingggggggggggggggggggggggg...

    ReplyDelete
  4. mingggggggggggggggggggggggg...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Centurionniess - I am not dirty. Just a little less into showering last time. *bleh*

    Anonymous - Do you really think there are some changes that can't be spoken about here? Hmm...interesting. Maybe you could tell them to me personally? *wink*

    Mei Mei - Woohoo~ You found meeeee...

    ReplyDelete