Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Ah Chew~

Ah Chew...

Is not someone I meet recently lah. Its the words I mumble when my nose itches and suddenly decides to blow a sneeze.

Ya. In case you still don't understand, I am having a bad flu. Have been sneezing non-stop the whole night. "I hae to bleath thlu my mout now dat my nos is block"(excuse my english please). Currently, I have two pieces of tissue neatly rolled like a cigarrette, folded to half and sticking out of my nostrils.

Opps...the tissue is getting abit wet. Wait while I change a new one.

*takes out the tissue from nose and blows nose with new tissue paper*

Okay, I stuffed new tissue into nostrils already. My nose is really dripping water! *Sniff Sniff* I've taken my flu tablet. I think I better go to bed now. AH CHEW!!~

*God Bless Me*

No comments:

Post a Comment