Thursday, January 05, 2006

Being A Grouch

I woke up to a bright sun shining through the curtain-less windows in my room. It was 11.00 am. I went to the toilet for a pee and headed back to bed. I forced myself to sleep another hour.

Everything was quite alright when I woke up after that. But into another two hours or so, I started being irritated. I don't know with what or with who. I was just irritated. So I turned into a grouch. I was a tad hungry, but did not have an appetite. The weather turned cloudy to suit me and before you know it, it started pouring.

I called mom, but I was barely interested to talk. The rest of the day, I don't even want to mention the details. All I know is I turn super nasty and mean when I'm being a grouch. I hate the feeling of it after that. After all, I don't mean to be spiteful. I was just grouchy. Sorry if I offended anyone.

I'm heading to bed now. Hopefully I'll sleep it off and tomorrow will be better.

2 comments:

  1. Eh your mood like that ar, really causing me to suspect if you ARE my descendant come back from the future. O_o!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is why I'm ur favourite DNA mah...cause i'm so much like u...

    ReplyDelete