Saturday, January 28, 2006

Living On My Own

In December last year, my brother, sister and her friend came and stayed a night with me.

They are back again, but this time without my sister's friend.

It feels weird to have people staying over here, at a place I call my own. That doesn't mean I don't welcome them. I enjoy the company, I really do. But since I've been living out on my own, I've come to develop some habits. I wouldn't call my habits weird, but I know it annoys others sometimes. My housemates would be the best people to judge.

I felt homesick when I moved out in the begining and couldn't wait to go back KL during my off days. But nowadays when I'm back there, I feel abit alienated. Everything isn't familiar to me anymore. My used-to-be-cupboard has only one quarter of my belongings, my table is occupied with books and writing materials which is not mine, and even my bed is used as a place to leave unwanted items.

I guess I'm getting a little too comfortable living on my own. I sometimes wonder if I'll be able to move back to KL and live in the home that I used to have.

After all....

My place....My rules....

2 comments:

  1. So are you gonna continue working or not? you gonna move out with me or not?? how how???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyday also ask me same question...

    Everyday also I tell u same answer... "I Duno!"

    ReplyDelete