Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Been Busy

Chinese New Year coming~

The best reason and excuse to clean the house inside out. But of course must start from my room first. Been busy cleaning my room and doing laundry. Yes brother, I have no life, forever wash clothes, fold clothes and iron clothes. You wait...wait till mommy ask you to do your own laundry. *Evil laughter* But that will never happen. *Ish

Anyway, back to cleaning the house. I really hate cleaning. Everything dirty starts being visible and visually gross. I just realized I have two bags covered with patches of fungus. The thought of that makes me itch. *Pauses to think* Ewwww~

That better not turn into some kind of nightmare. I'm heading for bed now. Goodnite!

2 comments:

  1. careful less the fungi (they multiplied) eat you in your sleep :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank god I didn't dream of that. But I'm starting to imagine the smell of fungus in my room. I HOPE its just my imagination...

    ReplyDelete