Saturday, January 14, 2006

I Am Lost...or Are You?

I used to believe in fate and destiny. A strong believer. Now, the belief I had is slowly dying off.

I am turning 24 this year. I never had a special someone in my life. People used to think its alright. But nowadays, they laugh at me and look at me as though I have some terminal illness. Some just refuse to believe me.

My friends advice me to be patient. They say being single is a kind of freedom you should enjoy and treasure. I will never know...I will never know... *shakes head sadly*

I am sure you are some where out there. Wandering the streets or maybe thinking about me.

Either I am lost, or you are.

Please don't give up on looking for me... *fingers crossed*

9 comments:

  1. imhopeful,
    I really can't tell you how you should feel right now. Deep down I know it feels rather distasteful to be lonely.
    You are a good person. Sometimes it takes a little more time than usual for good things to happen to good people. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you, too. Cheer up gal...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I M H O P E F U L..

    Thanks arvind..

    ReplyDelete
  3. perhaps if you started looking it would double up your chances...

    ReplyDelete
  4. So I finally found this blog...

    Keep ur hopes up

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well well...

    Welcome everyone...

    We should all keep our hopes with us regardless i guess...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I should hope that ppl at least leave comments on the things I write... (namely ppl who read them) but its probably a gesture in futility.

    ReplyDelete
  7. just don't jump into the sack with the first idiot who comes along eh?

    ReplyDelete
  8. yeah, if it was an idiot I'd be insulted :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Joe...
    Like you ah? :-)

    ReplyDelete