Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Bugging Thoughts

There's been plenty bugging my thoughts recently. Its a little personal, I can't blog about it. So I sit and stare at the blank page for quite a while. My thoughts are messed up, worse than the pasta I cooked. I wish there was a proper way to communicate my feelings to my loved ones. A proper way to tell them the things bothering me, without them jumping to conclusions and making unnecessary assumptions.

Everything I say may not come out right. Especially not when I'm trying to cry and talk at the same time. My multi-tasking skills do not work that way. I can't even concentrate or focus on topics when I'm getting panicky on making people understand me. It gets worse when there is a long silence or faked attention given to me.

I wish I could ease people's worries and add them to my own. Sometimes suffering alone is better than suffering together.

2 comments:

  1. Sometimes I think you watch too much korean drama. More heads/brains means more ideas/suggestions. I may not understand what u're going thru but best express urself to them abt it. (Remember: COMMUNICATION)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha...
    I stopped watching korean dramas for a long time gal...
    But thanx for dropping a note... ;)

    ReplyDelete