Saturday, November 11, 2006

When You Tear...

It means you are hurt.

I read an uncalled for message from a friend on Friendster earlier today. I teared...cause I was hurt. Hurt because of the things he said about me. About how I 'misunderstood' some people's intentions and stuff. About how I don't understand certain situations because I never put myself in their shoes.

I'm sorry that he feels that way.

I'm not bragging that I am always considerate for others. But I think, I sometimes try too hard to put myself in people's position, till I put myself in a spot. I'm a sensitive girl, (though I hate to admit that most of the time) I emo a lot. Just because you think you know me, doesn't mean you know me well. I'm disappointed that being true to friends does not always mean that you're the same to them. Sometimes its a one way traffic.

Its a shame that my views on certain issues angered him to think of me as a selfish and inconsiderate freak. Yes, the message was between you and me, which is why you might never understand how I feel.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dearest Chairman of the Bored,

    he actually called u a selfish and inconsiderate freak?? basket the fellow! Let me beat the living crap out of him! Was he really that pissed with you?

    but then again, maybe he tried to say something else and you saw it in a different way. that is the problem with written media. they cannot express emotions like sadness, anger and etc.

    why i am saying this is becos i am kinda going thru the same thing myself. but the only difference is that my friend didn't realise what he said sounded a little sarcastic to me. i tried clarifying the sarcasm by explaining and he took it the wrong way. but i don't blame him either.

    a harmless sentence can have harmful outcome. i guess talking face to face is the best.

    don't be glum, girl...

    ReplyDelete