Monday, November 13, 2006

Happy Birthday Sis~

Since its not over yet...let me wish you again...

Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday! Happy Birthday!

I did some calculations and realised you just turned, what? 19 years old? *Pause* Shit...I hate you. You are not even 21 yet...Sometimes you just appear more mature than me. Hahahahah....

Anyway, your birthday just lead me to recall the time I was visiting you and mom at the hospital when you were given birth. Of course, my memory fails me tremendously in some matters, so I can only recall the pictures we took. Me, carrying the tiny you, posing for a pic. You can look that up in your photo album. I was wearing a white top with a red skirt. Yah...red...skirt...*bleh*

When you first came into the world, I was still trying to learn the meaning of the word 'share'. Then you started crawling, and baby talking, and yadda yadda yadda, I had to adapt to the meanings of 'losing' and 'giving in'. What do you expect? I was pampered for five years, everything to myself. I loved the alone time with all my toys and all the adult adoration. You were an evil attention grabber! So sien~

But its good to have sister company these days. Didn't waste time in all the sibling rivalry. It was good investment that brought us closer together I reckon. No? *Grin*

Anyway, like always....nag nag nag nag nag nag nag...*pause*...nag nag nag nag nag nag.... *pause* nag nag nag...Oh well...you should know what I wanna say. Just take care and don't let us worry too much bout you. Have a good one!! ^.^\/

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:27 PM

    thank you !!
    i just can't wait for this weekend !!
    u know why rite ?
    i miss ya loads...
    hugzz and kisses for u...

    ReplyDelete