Saturday, November 11, 2006

When You Tear...

It means you miss someone.

I'm missing so many people right now I can't sleep. I wish....

I could hug my mom now.
my dad would tell me he loves me.
my sis would kacau me right now.
things could go back the same with my brother.
I could talk to Karen right now.
I could hear Yeemai's laughter.
Yap would bring me and Serena on a car ride now.
Yeh Yeh would start a emoticon war with me on MSN.
Adelaide was here to tell me 'watever'.
Ebel would pat my back and tell me everything will be OK.

This could go on and on. But I think I should stop before I start missing more.

*wipes a tear away and reluctantly goes to bed*

2 comments:

  1. faster come back, i promise i will laugh as much as i can for u, hahaha~

    dont b sad anymore, evrything will be fine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Emoticon war rox~~

    Don't be so down la, things happen, friends argue, siblings sulk, and still the world goes on.

    ReplyDelete