Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Heart Decisions...

It's difficult when you've gotta choose between two.

Heart No.1: Baby Charrise

This little baby has been my mom's past time since I left KL. My mom baby sits her five days a week while her parents are away at work. She's turning two next month. Everyone in my family loves and adores her dearly. We're sometimes so obsessed with her, we pretend that she's around even when she's not.

Heart No.2: Furby


This shitzu puppy has just joined the family a few days ago. My sis got her as a birthday present from a friend. Although Furby is new to us, she is cute and a good pup in comparison to other dogs. The little thing hardly barks and is so 'manja' with almost anyone. I'm quite terrified of dogs, but I really gotta give in to this one...

Now...the dilemma...

The baby's parent's are not so keen on sending their daughter over anymore since we have a dog in the house. Its quite understandable from a parent's point of view. So now my poor sis feels bad since she is quite attached to Baby Charrise but also loves dogs (and had been waiting to get one since many years back). She is thinking of selling Furby so that we can still see Baby Charrise.

I think its tragic. Either way....it is gonna be tragic....*Haih~*

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous5:38 PM

    sigh...
    speechless again !!
    i'm damn emo now !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard u brought it over to emylee's? Then she give you back? So now how?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous11:43 AM

    i'm selling it away..
    but can't find anyone yet..
    damn headache !!
    any of ur friends will be interested?

    ReplyDelete