Thursday, August 27, 2009

About doing nothing

I just had a full day of probably doing nothing.

Well, not really.
I wrote a to-do list some time ago, and I've been keeping that up ever since. I add and cancel things to do, which is a great way to remind me of things I've been putting aside for months. I managed to cancel a few items off the list (although not exactly all are done today) which I think is quite a good progress.

Then I stare at the list and realise there are some things I can do tomorrow. Then I close it and watch TV instead. Then I open the list and add a few more things to it. Then I stare at the list and feel that I can do those another day, then I close it and sit around for a bit. Then I open the list...and the whole cycle probably continues for a few good times or so.


I mopped the house again today. I washed some clothes. I cooked a simple lunch. I watched 'Shopaholic'.

Maybe I wouldn't say I didn't do nothing today. I did do some things....

No comments:

Post a Comment