Monday, August 31, 2009

My mommy says...

you please stay MUTE and rest your voice.

I croaked a laugh (if that is possible).

I lost my voice and just visited the doctor. I text my mom to let her know that I was alright and doctor advised me to rest my voice for a few days. And my mom is such a cartoon. Ask me to stay mute and rest my voice...indeed!

Anyway, I will be really quiet. Nobody is at home. And my boyfriend's working till midnight. I have nobody to talk to. I'm just coughing my lungs out occasionally. I accidentally bought chicken to cook for dinner. Apparently when coughing, you're not suppose to eat chicken. I really didn't know that until I was staying out with my housemates.

Oh well, its chicken for dinner...or hunger strike then...

*puts both hands up to vote for chicken*

No comments:

Post a Comment