Friday, August 28, 2009

Pitter Patter~

I like the pitter patter sound.

Usually you hear that when it rains heavily, against your glass windows. Or when a little toddler is learning their walk on a squeaky clean floor. But the one I'm referring to, is the pitter patter on my keyboard. When I type real fast on my laptop.


I don't know why, but somehow it gives me a really nice feeling. Like I'm doing something big, something good. I like it. It gives me a sense of fulfillment. I feel like some intern writing for a magazine. I feel like I am typing really important emails, that will bring me some big bucks. I feel like Sarah Jessica Parker and her character Carrie in Sex In The City. I feel awesome when I'm typing.


I used to play typer shark on yahoo games when I was in college. It was quite fun. But that is speed typing. Without thinking. Not my favourite kind of typing. I love sending emails to Nic. He appreciates every word I put in, even though I sometimes sound nonsencical, or write rubbish. *happy sigh* You only need one person to appreciate the things you write to make your day. Really. But of course, when I'm writing a blog, a few more dozen of people wouldn't hurt.

Can I help you write something?

No comments:

Post a Comment