Thursday, April 27, 2006

Conversations...I Hate~

Long time no blog. No mood. No things to blog about.

I called home just now. I call home almost every other day.

I'm weird...and I hate it. Before calling home, I always feel as though I have so many stories to tell my mom, always think I want to talk to my dad, hear my sister and brother's voice over the phone. But I'm weird...and I hate it. Cause every single time I start the conversation, my enthusiasm dies on me. Then it becomes weird, cause I sound as though I am so irritated with the conversation I need to hit someone.

It becomes a conversation I hate.

I'm sorry to my family. I feel sorry everytime I sound that way on the phone. Its just an automated thing. I swear before I start the "hello", I'm so full of cheery things to say. Maybe I'm schizophrenic.

I feel awful after conversations like this. Console me...please... *lifts hands up in the air, looks up and shakes head*

1 comment: