Monday, April 10, 2006

What's up with me?

I'm experiencing some emotional shit, which happens to me occasionally. Don't know what's wrong or right. Don't know what's left or right. See? I'm crapping already.

I hardly log onto my Friendster, unless I'm super free. I did just today. I didn't know they had a horoscope thing. Anyway, mine read "Nothing is perfect -- so keep your positive outlook if things aren't always ideal." How true....

Lately, I've been let down by friends, been dissapointing myself, been thinking and feeling blue. I hate feeling this way. But like I mentioned earlier, it happens to me occasionally. I'm sure every bright star will have its dark moments. This is my dark moment.

Its just a whole load of emotional shit which I can't explain or speak of. Its just there. I don't know what is bothering me. I just feel uncomfortable and lonely. It feels like just soaking up negative energy and wallowing in self-pity. No wonder people say Cancer-ians are a whole bunch of moody freaks. I admit. I'm a moody freak. Thank God I still can put up a good show (when I want to, that is).

Anyway, this emotional thing won't last that long. It comes and goes like the high tides. I'm sure it'll be gone tomorrow. I'll just go sleep it off now. Goodnite....

No comments:

Post a Comment