Friday, April 28, 2006

Give Me A Hug Please?

Until now, I have not come across a person who dislikes being hugged.

I love hugs, who doesn't? Especially when its the right amount of squeeze you put into it. Ahhh...


*Tsk*


But I'm weird. When I ask for a hug, nobody wants to hug me. When I don't have the mood to hug, people squeeze the hell out of me. That's just how life is, I guess.

I'm glad I have a huggy family though (except for my dad). My sis is quite skinny, so hugging her is like wrapping your arms around a branch. Brother gives a hug occassionally to send me off whenever I leave KL. But I think my mom gives the bestest hugs. Any angle you hug her from, you'll still get a good hug (and I meant it in a nice way).

My friends are not so generous on the hugging part. So not much from there.

Tonight, I'm deprieved of a hug. Give me a hug please?

*Looks at my purple hippo on the bed and reaches out to grab it*


*Hippo hug* Oh well, better than none...

2 comments:

  1. This statement is valid for 3 genuine hugs from the sender to the receiver. It is valid through December 2006. Non-exhangeable for cash.

    ReplyDelete