Friday, April 28, 2006

Reply: To my friend.

Never.

Never in my life has anyone asked me to "Buck the fuck up already".

That was a whole mouthful when I read it. But I assure you that I fully understand its meaning.

I guess recently I've been seeing a whole lot of successful young people, moving fast and moving forward. And everytime I take a step forward, I panic, cause I'm not as fast and not as good in directions myself. Everyone knows when they want to turn at junctions or go right across. I only know how to stop and let everyone else whizz past me.

Maybe I haven't been thinking well. Haven't been clear about my directions and ambitions. Which makes my brains rust and memory failure takes over. I truly don't want that to ever happen. But it is happening.

Not many people I console in is reaching out to pull my hands. Maybe its cause I didn't ask? But I thank God, that I've still got friends like you. People who shake me up. People who make me realise I want to get on with life.

I can't promise that I've seen the rainbow on the other end. I can't promise I know whether I want to turn right or left, or make a crossing. I can only say that I don't want to "hammer nails into a premature coffin".

Cause I never again want to hear you say, "Buck the fuck up already".

11 comments:

  1. who was that person?? i want to meet that person!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me who it is, i'll trash the living crap out of him/her/it...
    Sometimes in life, it is nice to make a detour or even a lay-over...it just happens 'cos your life is taking its course at its own pace. As long as you know your destination, you don't worry about anything, girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. centurionniess-> why u so kepoh? i Bet u wanna thank this friend rite? :P

    odruiid-> i duno my destination, thats why i kena-ed. Dun so violent...this friend is just doing me a favour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tsk tsk, silly girl.

    Firstly it wasn't directed to you. I'm abit surprised you felt i was directing it to you. It was something harsh meant for another friend who has been letting his life go down the drain.

    I already nagged you on MSN that day la.When you told me no one cared, you see, got someone willing to beat my brains out pulak.You have accomplished alot already, which i told you myself.

    But yeah, please never make have to say those words to you ler. It is not nice to have to tell a friend that.

    *frowns*

    ReplyDelete
  5. All your fault for nagging me. Cause u nag nag nag on MSN then left cause u were too busy to nag, I tot you continued in ur blog.

    Nvm yeh yeh. Wat's said is said. Just assume I'm replyin on your fren's behalf. That's how I felt anyway, after ur nagging...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey kensei... nice meeting you!

    Just take it as though it was directed at her. If it was from me, I don't think she would have cared.

    Anyway, thank you on behalf of HM.

    ReplyDelete
  7. directed at HM? whatever u say also she thinks its directed to her one la...

    Dunno if has GREAT paranoia or just very thick skin :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. U trying to say I very sensitive right?

    Sha-ddup!

    ReplyDelete
  9. U trying to say I very sensitive right?

    Sha-ddup!

    ReplyDelete