Friday, April 07, 2006

Just Thinking...

While I was walking back home after buying dinner just now, I was just thinking. Thinking why do adults have so much to think about? Thinking why everything can't be simplified? Thinking why life has to be like that for everyone?

Maybe everyone has different issues to think about. But everyone still has to think...

I thought, I have to think about family, think about family's family, think about moving out, think about staying, think about myself, think about my future, and the list never ends. No wonder some people refuse to grow up, so other people can think on their behalf. But that is obviously an irresponsible act.

Personally, I hate to think. It drains energy from my brains and gives me a headache. Is there no way to avoid all this thinking? Even if I wanted an answer for that I got to think...How ironic...*shakes head sadly*

No comments:

Post a Comment