Friday, July 27, 2007

Greetings from Switzerland

The land where Swatch is made and Victornox should be cheaper. (Just a reminder that my geography was never great, if I got any of those info wrong)

I'm sitting here, with a great big window right in front of me. Super nice sunlight, super green trees, super cool breeze, birdies chirpring away together with someone's laptop music playing in the background. Sounds comfy, but this room is a little dodgy.

TV shows here are boring. All in German and French. Those in English are all news channels. Me and news are like water and fire. Cannot go together. Already seen the sights here. I am that bored now.

I've been sitting in the same spot for about two hours. I better get moving. Conserve some energy for my big move when I get back on Sunday morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment