Sunday, July 08, 2007

A Week's Events

My birthday came and went just like that. I am now officially 25. I can now introduce myself as mid-twenties, definitely not something I look forward to....

I had a great week. The best so far, in a long long time. Sis came over to visit, I had surprises for my birthday and spent good time with Nic and sis. I love you both! Thanx for the super great time.

The great week had to pass though. Just as I was due for work, sis was due to go home, my landlord's agent, Simon, called. Stupid landlord said he wanted to raise my rent by 400 now. Damn irritated ok. Initially he said the raise was another 200 only. Now its freaking 400! I either move out, try and counter offer, or move out, pay whatever they ask for, or move out. Oh, did I say I might have to move out already? Stupid asses.

So freaking unfair. We already agreed to stay on for 1200 and if he fixed the air-cons for us. New air-cons also not installed yet, and he says he wanna raise the rent again. No fair. I was in touch with my landlord for the whole week, discussing about the appointment date for the contractors to come, and he didn't mentioned anything about another 200. Must be the stupid agent went and poison him. Must be the stupid agent's doing. Suggest to my landlord to raise somemore since he fixing new air-con. *ish*

I hate property agents. Oh wait, my favourite uncle is one and mom used to work as one. *pause* But I'm definitely not talking about them. I think I have to be more specific. I hate property agents from Singapore. They speak as though they are doing you a very big favour, helping you get your best interest. Asses! Think I'm some kinda small girl, don't know what verbal agreement is issit? Hello? I like just turned mid-twenties okay! Furthermore, he is my landlord's agent, obviously somebody who isn't very bright also can guess who he's gonna side la. All the same. Last year also another agent almost caused me high blood. This year also unavoidable. Damn idiots. *sigh*

I need to go sleep. Don't wanna think about damn agents.

Goodnite.

No comments:

Post a Comment