Thursday, July 12, 2007

Hand me those boxes...

I'm moving out.

To where? I don't know yet. But we've officially 'fan min' with my landlord and his agent. So now we're looking for a place to move. I haven't been so angry with somebody for a long time. I know YOU say its a waste of energy to be mad. But couldn't help it. It was all those frustration and anger like you were being stepped all over and taken advantage of. I don't hate these people. I just hate their guts and for being so heartless. I believe in instant karma, remember?

Anyway, now me and Mandy are seriously looking in papers and websites to hopefully find a better or at least a decent place to live in. The property market in Singapore is crazy now, we know. Chances are slim, we know. We might incur a little loss by moving out, we know. But we are hopeful. Imhopeful at least...

Hand me those boxes...

Anyone wanna help?

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous11:00 AM

    ME!ME!ME wanna help u badly...
    but too bad i can't be there...
    sigh...

    so r u still coming back for mom's bday? must come back !!

    ReplyDelete