Monday, July 30, 2007

Super Friends

I am dead tired. Eyes are shutting and body feels like zombie.

I moved most of my stuff today to my new place in Punggol. I'm seriously blessed to have friends who are super helpful, and friends who have other super helpful friends. Lebe brought her TVman boyfriend, who brought his super good friend to help me with the big move. My super boyfriend was late, but all for a valid reason, and is forgiven because he still turned up although it was super rushy for him.

*Sigh*

How to thank these kind of friends? Bring them out for dinner also I still feel I owe them big time...

Wish my super family was here too. Especially my super sister. I'm sure she would've have provided super entertainment for everyone. *Hehehe*

I'm going to bed now. Have to continue with the move tomorrow. I'm gonna have a super good day tomorrow. But for now, I'll just go and try get some super sweet dreams...

Nite nite...

No comments:

Post a Comment