Monday, July 30, 2007

Totally Happy~

*Someone* forgot to call me this morning...*angry face*

But I'm in a totally happy-good-mood. Don't know why. *Hehehe*

I'm super tired from moving stuff yesterday, had barely rested enough, and continued a sort of second round this morning. Brought super heavy luggage all across the main road and waited more than half hour under the super hot sun and still ended up calling for a cab. But I'm still in a totally happy-good-mood. *Hehehe*

Damn. Something must be super wrong with me....

Anyway, moving out is no joke man. Its seriously so not funny, I'm not even laughing. I just packed everything into boxes from old home, now I've got to start unpacking my stuff from the boxes in my new home. So horrible. Talk about transporting items...

And, when I packed my stuff INTO the box. I asked myself if I still need it, do I still use it, am I gonna keep it. I decide to put it in the box, only to find myself asking why did I even buy it or have it in the first place when I unpacked FROM the box. So silly right? Filtering through your own stuff twice also can be super brain tiring.

For the first time in 3 years, I'm blogging from the comfort of my bed. You know why the special occassion? Make a guess...

*Hehe*

Cause my furniture have all gone to a new place! *Hahahahahha* (I can picture my adorable sister's face when she reads this. The I-so-wanna-smack-you-in-the-face-for-being-lame face) *Hahahahaha*

Something is really super wrong with me.

Oh well. Its been a pretty boring and slow moving day. After the short trip to Punggol this morning, I've been on the internet the whole entire day, stalking other people's blogs. No choice. My super huge TV is gone. Mandy is attending classes in Orchard and her mom is shopping. Nic is working super late tonight. So, the only entertainment I have now is my laptop and myself.

I can predict more boring days coming. Its back to work for me on Wednesday and I'll be stuck in Abu Dhabi with 3 whole freaking off days to myself. Question: What am I gonna do there? What can I do there? Answer: Shit. Like literally. *sigh*

I better stop contributing to nonsence. I have many more days to do that.

I might take a nap now...(yes, I know its 9.30PM)

Goodnite~

No comments:

Post a Comment