Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Money Not Enough?

I was just thinking about how different I was when I first started working in comparison to now. So much difference. From a miser me to a willing to spend a little bit more on everything now person.

I think I need to re-evaluate myself and my spending habits. I don't have to be a miser, but I also don't need to splurge as much. Furthermore, I need to prepare myself for a possible future pay cut. *Sigh* Think frugal lifestyle. Ok. Maybe not as bad. Think moderation lifestyle.

I can't believe I survived on minimal allowance last time and still manage to go out for movies, mamak and karaoke sessions. I think all my financial planning brain cells died on me when I started getting too comfortable with my income. I need to go back to my roots....

Please hit me if I still stick with a more expensive Starhub plan and refuse to get done my re-contract for broadband with Singnet by next month. That will probably save me more than $50 a month.

Hopefully that will guide me back to the right path. I'm going to think about other possible ways of saving money. Goodnite...

No comments:

Post a Comment